ACADEMIC AWARDS AND GRANTS
Laureate of the “Recognition Medal of Penza” (1997).
Grant of the President of the Russian Federation “For Young Doctors of Science of Russia” (1996-1998)
Grant of the Governor and the Government of the Penza Region (2001)
Grant of the French Electrodynamic Academy (1998)
Grant of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research (1996, 1998, 1998-2000, 2001, 2001-2003, 2003-2005, 2006-2008, 2009-2011, 2012, 2013,2018)
Grant of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation on the Federal Target Program “Integration” (2001, 2002, 2002-2004, 2006, 2007-2008, 2009-2011, 2012, 2013)
Grant of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation “State Target” (2014-2016, 2017-2019)
Grant of the Russian Science Foundation (2014-2016)
Grant of the International Science Foundation (1993)
Grant of Volkswagen Stiftung, Germany (1996, 1999, 2000, 2006)
Grant of Karlstad University, Sweden (2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2011)
1. Smirnov, Y., On the equivalence of the electromagnetic problem of diffraction by an inhomogeneous bounded dielectric body to a volume singular integro-differential equation, Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 2016, DOI: 10.1134/S0965542516080145.
2. Smirnov, Y., Tsupak, A.A., Investigation of electromagnetic wave diffraction from an inhomogeneous partially shielded solid, Applicable Analysis, 2017, DOI: 10.1080/00036811.2017.1343467.
3. Smirnov, Y., Tsupak, A.A., Existence and uniqueness theorems in electromagnetic diffraction on systems of lossless dielectrics and perfectly conducting screens, Applicable Analysis, 2017, DOI: 10.1080/00036811.2016.1188289.
4. Smirnov, Y., Tsupak, A.A., Valovik, D.V., On the volume singular integro-differential equation approach for the electromagnetic diffraction problem, Applicable Analysis, 2017, DOI: 10.1080/00036811.2015.1115839.
5. Smirnov, Y., Tsupak, A.A., On the Fredholm property of the electric field equation in the vector diffraction problem for a partially screened solid, Differential Equations, 2016, DOI: 10.1134/S0012266116090111.
6. Smirnov, Y., Tsupak, A.A., Method of integral equations in a scalar diffraction problem on a partially screened inhomogeneous body, Differential Equations, 2015, DOI: 10.1134/S0012266115090128.
7. Smirnov, Y., Tsupak, A.A., Diffraction of Acoustic and Electromagnetic Waves by Screens and Inhomogeneous Solids: Mathematical Theory, Moscow, RuScience 2016.
8. Smirnov, Y., Tsupak, A.A., Integro-differential Equations of the Vector Problem of Electromagnetic Wave Diffraction by a System of Nonintersecting Screens and Inhomogeneous Bodies, Advances in Mathematical Physics, 2015, DOI: 10.1155/2015/945965.
9. Medvedik M., Smirnov, Y., Tsupak, A.A., Scalar problem of plane wave diffraction by a system of nonintersecting screens and inhomogeneous bodies, Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 2014, DOI: 10.1134/S0965542514080089.
10. Medvedik M., Smirnov, Y., Smolkin E., Tsupak, A.A., Electromagnetic wave diffraction by a system of non-intersecting obstacles of various dimensions, Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Electromagnetics in Advanced Applications, ICEAA 2015, DOI: 10.1109/ICEAA.2015.7297389.
11. Medvedik, M.Y., Smirnov, Y.G., Tsupak, A.A., Valovik, D.V., Vector problem of electromagnetic wave diffraction by a system of inhomogeneous volume bodies, thin screens, and wire antennas, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, 2016, DOI: 10.1080/09205071.2016.1172990.
12. Evstigneev, R.O., Medvedik, M.Y., Smirnov, Y.G., Inverse problem of determining parameters of inhomogeneity of a body from acoustic field measurements, Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, 2016, DOI: 10.1134/S0965542516030040.
13. Medvedik M., Moskaleva M., Analysis of the problem of electromagnetic wave diffraction on non-planar screens of various shapes by the subhierarchic method, Journal of Communications Technology and Electronics 2015, DOI: 10.1134/S106422691505006X.
14. Medvedik M.Yu., Smirnov Yu.G., Inverse problems of restoration of dielectric permittivity of an inhomogeneous body in a waveguide, Penza, PSU Publishing House, 2014.
15. Smirnov Yu.G., Tsupak A.A., Mathematical theory of diffraction of acoustic and electromagnetic waves on the system of screens and inhomogeneous bodies.Moscow, KnoRus, 2016.